[kictanet] 'ICT: Revolutionary Tools' conference: Now 4TH-5TH MAY

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 09:11:09 EAT 2010

For those who may have sent applications for this conference, here is an update.

Thanks

Nyaki

From: esph05 at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Subject: 'ICT: Revolutionary Tools' conference: Now 4TH-5TH MAY
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:22:19 +0000

Dear colleagues,

The response to the Call for Papers for 'ICT: Africa's Revolutionary Tools for the 21st Century?' has been tremendous and we are anticipating a large audience. For this reason we have had to move the conference location, which has been tricky at this stage with many venues in Edinburgh already booked out. We have secured a new venue, but this has only been possible for a later date. We would therefore like to inform you that the date of the conference has been moved to 4th-5th May. The main details are on the ICT: Africa's Revolutionary Tools for the 21st Century?, with further details to follow in the next couple of days.

An updated poster is attached as a .pdf file. Please reply to this address if you are having difficulties in downloading the poster. The same details are also available on the  'ICT: Africa's Revolutionary Tools for the 21st Century?' conference website.

To make the most of the extra two weeks we now have, the Call for Papers has been kept open until 25th February. All who have submitted an abstract will be notified shortly after that date.

With best wishes from the Conference Secretariat.