[kictanet] Mpesa does good again

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Thu Feb 18 11:22:06 EAT 2010

Good People,

Safaricom¹s M-PESA is in the news again, this time a global recognition from
GSMA at the Mobile World Congress which ends today. GoK was also awarded for
its facilitation role in the spread of broadband in the country. I think
congratulations are in order for Dr Ndemo and his team and MJ and the Safcom
team.

http://www.cio.co.ke/index.php/view-all-main-stories/603-m-pesa-scoops-an-aw
ard-for-the-best-mobile-money-service-globally-.html
http://www.cio.co.ke/index.php/view-all-analysis-items/602-kenya-honoured-le
ts-learn-to-celebrate-our-successes.html

Kindest regards
Harry

African eDevelopment Resource Centre
eDevelopment House  : :  604 Limuru Road
Old Muthaiga  : : P O Box 49475 00100
Nairobi : : Kenya
T +254 20 3741646/7 : :  C +254 725 650044

Training :  : Research:  :Consultancy:  : Publishing