[kictanet] [Kictanet] Attachment for Elizabeth Muthoni

Evans Ikua ikua at lpakenya.org
Fri Feb 12 13:32:53 EAT 2010

My friend Nick and all that may be concerned. It would greatly help
the cause of anyone searching for a job or internship to send a
prospective employer his/her documents in a standard format. I will
not go out of my way to buy software so that I can read your CV or
whatever document that you send me.

--
Evans Ikua
Linux Professional Association of Kenya