[kictanet] Kenyan Input to IGF Vilnius

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Feb 11 18:14:00 EAT 2010

Dear Colleagues - for those interested in the IGF preparations I
will avail asap (and it will also be available soon at
www.intgovforum.org site) the report of the Geneva meetings that
end today. I thank Kenyans who gave in input, particularly McTim
and Barrack Otieno. This was much appreciated and incorporated in
the discussions. The Geneva report has to pass through New York
for approval but I can inform that the overall theme for Vilnius
will be "IGF2010: Developing the Future Together" and THIS
PROPOSAL CAME FROM KENYA -  so well done.

Those interested in attending Vilnius including those who plan to
hold workshops and also participate in the Regional Perscpectives
main session should make a point of reading the report for
important information - once it's available soon.
Thank you all.
"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the ones
doing it."
-old proverb