[kictanet] Reverse engineering - or patent infringement?

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:37:43 EAT 2010

All well & good. If the Chinese listened to these kinds of (valid) points there would be no Huawei or ZTE in existence. Knowledge first (primary) & legalities (later but) not to be ignored.

No nation has developed by impressing foreigners but primarily by being civilized (not harming anyone including foreigners), believing in its own people & by promoting learning with its boundaries.

SMM