[kictanet] Getting a hold on cybercrime against women (cyber pests!)

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Mon Feb 8 21:01:25 EAT 2010

Dear listers,
Prof. Kamau, University of Nairobi's engineering school has successifully reverse engineered the converter box for digital TV.  Those willing to visit the fab lab next week should register with Awiti in my office.  His e-mail is nawiti at information.go.ke.

I am hoping soon we can reverse engineer the ipad so that we can use it to distribute e-books to all kids in the country and avoid this theft of textbooks.

Regards.

Ndemo.
Sent from my BlackBerry®