[kictanet] Traffic Jams

James Kagwe kagwejg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:21:59 EAT 2010

What about walking whenever you have a chance?? In most cases its
faster. If I may Ask, why should someone working / living at
Upperhill/Community/Kilimani/ Statehouse and many other areas less than
3KM from town take a matatu or drive to town unless it's at night? No
wonder we are having so many unhealthy people because we can't even walk
for the shortest distance and we keep paying a lot of money in the gyms
and health clubs. If we walk  around enough during the day we may not
even need to visit those health club.

Another one would be probably the use of bicycles and motorbikes
especially if special lanes would be introduced. These are just
temporary solutions, but some city planning is still needed.

--
ÐÏࡱá