[kictanet] Software Certification Kenya. ICT Board Project to support the BPO/ITES sector

James Muendo timrick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:58:53 EAT 2010

Liko et al,

I would have to go with you on the option of sponsorship.Again,so that
we fuifuil that they is no free lunch in this world,the candidate should
be given some cost to cater for him/herself in-oder to ensure theu
understand how serious it can be. Say Government 60 - 70% and the other
cost id footed by the candidates.

1 Cent

Regards;

James Muendo