[kictanet] Kenya ICT board: What is the real problem?

Edwin Onchari eonchari at kenyabposociety.or.ke
Mon Feb 1 07:50:58 EAT 2010

Hi Wanjiku,

The marketing element has been very slippery, especially if looking to get
funding from the WBG. I am quite certain that the Information PS (Dr. Ndemo)
had  mentioned (in another forum) that there is something that he is working
on, but at the same time,  the Kenya BPO society is working on a model that
will bring together players in the industry and potential clients in key
markets (By end of June/July), so stay tuned, as we'll make it happen.

Edwin- (CEO)KBPO Society