[kictanet] Safaricom Challenges on M-Pesa after Upgrade

amugambi at jambo.co.ke amugambi at jambo.co.ke
Tue Dec 28 09:21:59 EAT 2010

Innscor (Dial a Delivery) is already offering receipts for Mpesa payments
that clients make.

When you order food through their Dial a Delivery method they give you the
option of paying via Mpesa among other mpay options,  once paid, the
delivery man comes with a receipt which has your order as well as your
transaction particulars/detail.

Done it on the Ngong road outlet, and used mpesa to pay, and food was
delivered, and promptly.

AM