[kictanet] looking back - over my shoulder - 2010

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Mon Dec 20 11:14:46 EAT 2010

Thanks Sam

Yes, Mr Gachui brought the first revolution in pricing  of internet  in 1999 when through  Wananchi he  brought down the monthly tariff  to Ksh 1000. This charging model was a revolution and turned the market on its head. The leading ISP at the time   never recovered!!

cheers

Muriuki Mureithi

What can u do to promote world peace? Go home and love your  family. -Mother Teresa