[kictanet] Insurance Software Expert - 10 years experience - Kenya

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Sat Dec 11 06:29:06 EAT 2010

A friend is looking for a Kenyan resource as per spec below. If you know anyone,
please let me know.
-------------------------------

Please  get me a senior IT expert (Kenyan) with the following skills:

	* A  postgraduate degree in an area relevant to the assignment such as
Information Technology, Business Processes Re engineering or relevant  ICT
Certification;

	* Hands on experience in design and implementation of software for insurance
firm/s especially trade and political risk insurance;

	* At least 10 years experience in the relevant areas suitable for the
assignment as outlined above

	* Knowledge of accounting will be an added advantage
	* Project management knowledge
	* Fluency in English

Matunda Nyanchama, mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you
and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea
and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”- George
Bernard Shaw

This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain
confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any
other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any
attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.