[kictanet] Kenic seems to be down

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 09:42:28 EAT 2010

Education is also expensive, so why not try the alternative?

Washington,

If you own a car can you convince me that you do not have a spare wheel, if you
do that is called redundancy, why do you strongly believe that KENIC should not
implement a redundant link might just be that I am too slow to understand where
you are coming from.

Regards
Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd