[kictanet] Update on Pasha Centres

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Tue Dec 7 20:19:32 EAT 2010

Bwana PS,

We are going to have presentations and a Panel Discussion on agency banking
in our Banking & Mobile Money Conference over 2-3 March, with CBK
participation, as commercial banks have expressed their concern about lack
of clarity in the regulations. So we hope this will be a useful platform to
develop clearer understanding and encourage increased take-up. Presentation
proposals would be welcome.

Asante,

Sean Moroney
Chairman