[kictanet] Innovation Policy

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:04:49 EAT 2010

Thanks Lordmwesh,

I had Kirdi in mind, though i was just curious because i have realised the
Universities seem to running their own parallel arrangements and then talk
of the Safaricom innovation board, does this mean there is a vacuum
(umbrella) body for bringing together all this stakeholders. If i am not
wrong KIRDI was responsible for the budding Jua Kali Sector, are there any
lessons to be learnt from the success of the sector that could help propel
the ICT sector forwad?

My thoughts

Barrack O. Otieno
+41767892272