[kictanet] Deteriorating Safaricom or simply broken systems??

ESTHER MUCHIRI emuchiri at andestbites.com
Wed Aug 25 16:34:23 EAT 2010

Hmm - is someone from Safaricom looking into these matters? It is really
frustrating waiting for the bundles and getting none.. Or being told you
have received 300MB and it evaporates in a day or two with limited use!

"The future belongs to those who believe the beauty of their dreams.".

-- Eleanor Roosevelt