[kictanet] Strengthening E-Commerce for Regional Growth- Conference-Sept 13-14th 2010

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 08:56:57 EAT 2010

Looks like September is our months for ICT conferences, here's
another focusing on eCommerce...

~~~
Dear Lister

If you have not registered to attend the E-Commerce Conference scheduled
in Nairobi at Kenya School for Monetary Studies from 13th - 14th September
2010 then this is the time as the the deadline for registration is now
28th August 2010.

You can also register online at www.isaca.or.ke.

As your ISACA-Kenya Chapter event your participation will be highly  appreciated.

The chapter in partnership with USAID/COMPETE Program, Kenya School of
Monetary Studies and East Africa Community Secretariat is facilitating the
conference East Africa.

This will be a high profile regional conference with participation
expected from corporate companies,  Financial sector, Insurance Sector,
Government,  Mobile Operators , Bank Regulators , IT service providers and
other  organizations involved in provision of e-commerce  services.

The conference will discuss among others:
•        The state of e-commerce in East Africa
•        E-commerce related risks
•        ICT governance framework
•        IT control framework
•        Information security

Attend the conference and earn 14 CPE HOURS.

Please visit the ISACA Kenya website:-  http://isaca.or.ke/2010conf/ for
more details

Registration closing date 28th August 2010

      ISACA MEMBER Ksh. 17,600 ($220)

      Non MEMBER Ksh. 21,600 ($270)

Please introduce your friends and encourage them to attend.

The chapter is looking for sponsors. Please share this with your employer.
Sponsor :- http://isaca.or.ke/2010conf/sponsor.html

We have also organized post conference courses which as follows:-

1) Cobit Foundation + Examination optional 15th to 17th September at KSMS.
   (Course Ksh. 47,500,    Examination Ksh. 13,600  )

                     Earn  21 CPE Hours.

2) Information Security Management using ISO 27002 + Examination optional
 15th – 17th September at KSMS
      ( Course Ksh. 47,500  Examination Ksh 16,000).

                Earn 21 CPE Hours.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries.

Preston Odera
Chief Executive Officer
ISACA Kenya Chapter
Vision Plaza 3rd Floor Suite 4