[kictanet] Fwd: Africa domain?

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:18:33 EAT 2010

All,

So when this particular 'controversial' lady was making an 'AU
statement' doesn't it mean she must have been pushed by someone?
I'm sure there are more who have may have wanted to bring about the
positions of Africawide bodies but again, they use the fence instead
of the door.

Were her 'recommedations, suggestions' or whatever, adapted during EAIGF in UG?

Maybe we should vet who will be representing the views of Africa on suc fora.

Thank you Brian for this infornation.

--
*Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau*

*Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all the
same way to the side of a hill!*

AND

*It is better to die in dignity than in the ignominy of ambiguous
generosity! *

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke