[kictanet] electronic results Referendum system..

Ms. Muthoni Masinde muthoni at uonbi.ac.ke
Thu Aug 5 09:23:50 EAT 2010

I am joining in to say kudos too; I am totally amazed that all I needed to
do (from Cape Town) was to access the Nation Media and website and view
live results being relayed from the polling stations.

Congratulations to all those that made this 'miracle' possible.  One more
reason that makes me very proud of Kenya and ICT.

Muthoni

> Indeed, the government shared services project(s) should learn from this!
>

> Edwin

and is believed to be clean.