[kictanet] Article on Kenya ICT Policy-publication version FOR YOU!

warigia bowman warigia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 20:28:06 EAT 2010

Dear colleagues

Here is the article on Kenya's ICT policy which is going to press today. The
correct citation is

Bowman, Warigia, "Governance, Technology and the Search for Modernity in
Kenya," *William and Mary Policy Review* 1 (April 2010): 87-116.

Please CITE the article if you use it, or dispute it, or think about it in
your work. i tried to cite every article by everyone that was published in
idrcs books on this, READ THE ENDNOTES to find your name.

*HIGHLIGHTS:  footnote 4 *i say thank you to everyone i can fit. p. 110-
long discussion of kictanet and KIF. p. 97, rege and ndemo and okech are
great, p. 100 waema and getao, p. 102, the BEST PART mucheru fights back
against tuju, 103, *alice becomes CCK commissioner. *
*
*
i hope you like it, and if you have corrections or complaints, you can send
them to me offline as i prepare my book manuscript.

Yours with DEEP gratitude to KIF and kictanet, Warigia

--
Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor