[kictanet] Kenya BPO & ICT Trade Mission (June 8 -10, 2010)

Edwin Onchari eonchari at kenyabposociety.or.ke
Tue Apr 27 16:26:19 EAT 2010

Dear listers,

The Kenya BPO and Contact Center Society in conjunction with the US- Kenya Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you that there will be a B2B match making even in Washington DC, June 8th  – 10th , 2010.

The objective of this event is to “Introduce Kenya as an ICT hub in the region” to US companies that are looking to move some of their outsourced services from the traditional destinations of India, Malaysia, Philippines, South America, etc.

I am therefore requesting those that would be interested in attending this event to get in touch with me as soon as possible so that I can coordinate attendance and matching making sessions . Also, if there are companies that you would like to meet and that are not on this list, kindly send them through so that I have them contacted to attend.  The deadline for registration, travel arrangements has been extended to noon, 4th May, 2010 so treat this with utmost urgency.

Please share this information with everyone that would be interested in making an entry into the US market in BPO/KPO, ITES, Software development and Animation, etc

Kind regards,

Edwin M Onchari

CEO- Kenya BPO Society

+254-(0)720 755 951