[kictanet] Google Statistics on Government Censorship Requests

John K. Njoroge kabogojn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:16:40 EAT 2010

Cheers John! Thanks for the interesting info. The number of Government
requests is quite marveling. And the thought of blocking certain
content/services, is certainly an issue of great debate i.e. how it is done
and why as well as what value it has and what it means to the nature/use
and/or value of the Internet.

John K.