[kictanet] FW: NEW DUBAI VISA REGULATIONS

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Mon Apr 19 14:55:07 EAT 2010

Thanks for this Edith,

I had to prove that I am a Communications Engineer for a (visit) visa
to be issued.

I hope the government doesn't ignore the inconveniences we have to face.

Wainaina

--
Sent from my mobile device

Wainaina Mungai
-----
http://www.bungesms.com
http://www.madeinkenya.org
http://www.wainainamungai.com

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life
of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by
being shared. ~ Buddha~