[kictanet] FYI - Malili to be fenced

Akich Kwach kwach at archway-productions.com
Mon Apr 19 12:55:48 EAT 2010

Thanks for your contributions whether we agreed or not. I am always encouraged by the words of  Victor Hugo, a French poet who once said "I may disagree with you, but I will defend your right to speak your mind." In my view, Dr Ndemo's clarification on Gov policy should bring this debate to its conclusions.

Regards

Akich Kwach