[kictanet] cyber security

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 13:27:26 EAT 2010

Gichuki Shalowly ? that is not proper language for a multistakeholder
forum, our interests are diverse remember ICT's are about people
processes and technology, i guess this debate should be based on that
premise, security is relative and means different things to different
people, i look forwad to this debate on cyber security focussing on
those area, even the fencing issues in Malili are part of Cyber
security and i congratulate Robert for raising such issues, technology
has never been a problem it is designed and tested to solve problems
we are the problem

Thank you

Barrack O. Otieno
+41767892272