[kictanet] Internet service to academic institutions

Emmanuel Khisa Emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke
Fri Apr 16 08:02:05 EAT 2010

Hi Victor,

I think Evelyn Rono's team is doing something in this regard. They have been
working with my Alma Mater to get them hooked on. The cost factor is still
somehow an issue.

Safaricom have some really cheap services too, but the only drawback is the
fact that there Wimax service is not available in certain areas of the
country. I used certain (deliberately) because they have tried to spread the
wimax service quite a great deal.

Just my thoughts.

EK