[kictanet] [Fwd: RE: ICANN Fellowship Webinar: 28 April]

alice alice at apc.org
Thu Apr 15 19:51:26 EAT 2010

On *28 April 2010*, ICANN staff will describe the *Fellowship Program*
in an *interactive webinar*, to be held at *18:00-19:00 GMT/UTC.*
*We would like to engage you in outreach on ICANN’s behalf, to
distribute the announcement of the Webinar on the Fellowship Program to
your constituency, your community and individuals. Please encourage
**those who may not be aware of the program, have shown interest but are
still not sure about the program’s intent or benefits, **or need a
refresher course to register on the eLearning page of the ICANN website
and call into this webinar later this month. With outreach and
engagement, we will bring new participants into the ICANN community, and
with new participants, eventually new ideas and leadership to continue
carrying the mission and vision of a truly global internet into the future.*
*Fellowship Program Overview — *Register
<http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/e71529160/event/registration.html>

*
***

* *