[kictanet] FYI - Malili to be fenced

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 09:20:23 EAT 2010

Is it possible for listers to also indicate how they hope to exploit
opportunities that come with Malili. I believe the government has done a
good job to commit to this project. They have done it for the Kenyan ICT
community and our people at large.

How about discussing opportunities in this venture more? I guess we need
build more on "positive thinking" and well as future prospects.

People are still free to air their opinions though!

Muthoni

My Blog: http://rugongo.blogspot.com/
Mahatma Gandhi once said:-

First they ignore you,