[kictanet] FYI - Malili to be fenced

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 18:47:49 EAT 2010

Hi,

Fencing 5,000 acres of land, we might as well fence the CBD, please note that the one in Egypt is 600 acres and Egypt is a very different place from Kenya they have the brotherhood who will blow up anything just because someone sneezed in a way to suggest.

Silicon valley is not fenced, just because we fenced the Aberdare forest does not justify fencing every inch of the country.  Have we thought of the cost of doing this and of what benefit will it be to the development of Kenya as a technology destination?

Also note that the parks are being fenced to keep the animals in, mmmmm.

Regards

PS.  Just thought it might to of interest

 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200