[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: Is Kenya Ready forInnovation?-Genesis of ICT Board

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Thu Apr 8 13:47:23 EAT 2010

J Wals,

I suppose the bottom line from most of the posts is that all task forces/
boards / agencies created - have to account on every
mandate they have. Otherwise, everyone will pretty well do what they 'd like
to do.

Robust checks and balances demand that a working Public Private Partnership
model be developed to enhance accountability
and transparency, and drive out any form of 'cliches', especially in this
time and age...

Question again, where do we start to re-examine, cross-examine, and
purposely build on what we have to move forward...?

Harry

  _____