[kictanet] On ICT Board

ikua at lpakenya.org ikua at lpakenya.org
Tue Apr 6 09:48:10 EAT 2010

Its good that you mention SITA in this forum. I have also interacted
with them and one thing that really stands out is the way they have
embraced FOSS. They have a very clear strategic outlook for open
source migration in the Government of ZA.

The ICT board should borrow a leaf from them. I wonder why they did
not see this clearly even after their visit to Malaysia. Malaysia, New
Zealand, Australia, Brazil, Britain, Germany, and USA are among
countries that have very clear FOSS policies that recognize the
benefit of using FOSS (Just to digress a little).

Ikua