[kictanet] Kenya communication regulations 2009

Solomon Mburu solo.mburu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:57:58 EAT 2009

The ball should then be left rolling, lest we start crying foul, once
the regulations are made into law! A delay is what we can't afford to
hold.

--
Solomon Mburu
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

blog: http://desires-and-dreams.blogspot.com