[kictanet] Fwd: [Skunkworks] Do commercial web portals andsitesfall into Content Service Provider category?

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:05:16 EAT 2009

Dear Bwana Ndemo,

Thank you. Below will be a milestone for many and I'd like to kindly request
that content hosting services and hardware deployments also be considered
for review in the SME category, just as domain and email hosting is done at
the moment. Without local hardware platforms, content will still continue to
be hosted outside while it is important to keep content on traffic local
thus allowing Service Providers and Telcos higher up in the chain have their
networks utilized which will help create more uptake of capacity and cheaper
prices in the long term.

Asante sana.

Rgds,

Aki.