[kictanet] Fwd: [Skunkworks] Do commercial web portals andsitesfall into Content Service Provider category?

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:38:04 EAT 2009

A final contribution to this thread.

By empowering the " jua kali " ICT sector, big businesses do not loose out
on anything. And nor does the informal sector offer any competition to them.
The maximum amount of competitve threat of growth or otherwise will depend
on the financial capability of the small sector, which we know is no where
near even 0.001% of the main players.

If we succeed to change the licensing and regulation laws in the favour of
the small sector investor, or the worker ants of the tech sector, we will
have started a process of allowing developers, testers, thinkers and those
who fall in this category room to create, test and officially sell. And
while big business takes its time to develop sectors with its own
profitablility and objectives, it will keep an eye on the smaller ones who
maybe setting the pace.

The best sale point to any serious investor or big business or even
financial institutions are working profitable models which they can take to
better heights. What better way than to be able to do that locally.

Until then, we may still be wondering why so much that can happen is not
happening.

Thank you for your patience,

Asante Sana.