[kictanet] Fwd: [Skunkworks] Do commercial web portals andsitesfall into Content Service Provider category?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 09:53:47 EAT 2009

Hi Sir,

PLease visit the following sites that we currently have that have content which we have been offering free of charge for over 3 years and have just put in place a revenue model which we are now afraid of activitating due to the licensing issues covered in the media bill.

www.mystocks.co.ke
live.mystocks.co.ke
live.mystocks.co.ke/tv.php
www.propertykenya.com