[kictanet] Fwd: [Skunkworks] Do commercial web portals andsitesfall into Content Service Provider category?

Solomon Mburu solo.mburu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:10:18 EAT 2009

Yes, we develop content and the fee will be waived or lowered,
altogether. Perhaps it is high time, developers should stop putting
the cart before the donkey. On another angle, will the government make
it possible, through cost reduction mechanism, make .ke domains
servers be locally hosted, Dr. Ndemo? Imagine the
statehousekenya.go.ke server being hosted in the US?