[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Internet charges to be regulated

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Sep 22 17:28:01 EAT 2009

At least, going by the article, the PS is consistent in his time-frame
since he had indicated 2 months ago in this discussion prices would be
down by October and that is what we are waiting for.
But REGULATING PRICES has the neagtive effect of putting off FDIs. And
has someone tried studying our "competition" model to determine why it
is apparently not working in the case of these prices? Are there, for
example, legal loopholes that enable operators to work as cartels?

Waudo