[kictanet] CCK publishes 2009 Regulations

David Otwoma otwomad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:07:12 EAT 2009

Dear Dr. Ndemo,

It is true realizing an Act of Parliament and getting Policy adopted by
Cabinet can be challenging. However, with the right individuals as yourself
and the Minister the Regulations are a piece of cake, especially riding on
stakeholders goodwill in recognition to the many positives being experienced
in ICT industry. That aside it may be prudent to share the revised draft
policy with the stakeholders as Regulations are being formalized so as to
better inform the fraternity.

End of my Sunday summons.

Kind regards,

David

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 8:45 AM, <bitange at jambo.co.ke> wrote:

> I am sure you know how difficult it has been getting the act through
> Parliament.  It also took so long to get the policy accepted.  As we
> formalize the regulations, let us think of what needs to be revised in the
> policy.  Our draft revision is almost ready.
>
> Ndemo
> Sent from my BlackBerry®

David Otwoma,
Chief Science Secretary,
National Council for Science and Technology,
Utalii House 9th Floor,
Mobile tel: +254 722 141771,
Office tel: +254 (0)20 2346915,
P. O. Box 5687 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya