[kictanet] CCK publishes 2009 Regulations

David Otwoma otwomad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:27:54 EAT 2009

2 months is too long to discuss and re-discuss a few pages. However, 7 days
is a start. Based of feedback to be obtained it may become a fortnight but 2
months is a life-time for many regulations and remember regulations can be
made many times as long as the Minister buys into the idea and acts
appropriately. So if anything is left out it can be put in the next set.

Have a great Furahi day all.
David