[kictanet] Kenya: Consumers furious over high internet prices

Onyango Hatari onyango at inbox.com
Thu Sep 10 11:12:34 EAT 2009

Conrad

Did I talk of nationality anywhere. Me and you who is ignorant? Read my mail well and I have no apology for what I have just said.

Safaricom mode? Why do I have to through that? Read what I wrote again and if you can, read my IP address and then you will know that am not on SufferingCON

No apologies

OH ama H2O