[kictanet] Kenya: Consumers furious over high internet prices

Pamela pamela at cardiacimplants.com
Thu Sep 10 10:57:31 EAT 2009

I have always been one of those fence sitters, enjoying all the debate in
KICTANET, but Onyango Hatari's contribution has 'rattled' me. Oh my God! I
don’t believe on this list we should be subjected to this kind of language.
I felt insulted reading his contribution. Even if one has a burning issue,
please use civil language!!! Wow! Let me step out for some air!!

Pamela