[kictanet] Kenya: Consumers furious over high internet prices

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:57:54 EAT 2009

Prejudged you is not at all correct

You were on local media news days ago on this issue. I immediately
asked you to react to my letter which you chose not to citing away on
travel, and busy with business. As of today, when I asked you when
specifically you would respond, you reverted with a two-word email
"Next week".

You see, our advocacy for quality, affordable, fairly-priced
communication is not dependent on any service providers schedules or
their ability to respond, via email,  to our requests for
information.

And in any case, we have the right to state our position regardless
and I am very sure that you can respond well via various media.

regards,