[kictanet] CCK named African regulator of the year

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:59:33 EAT 2009

Congrats to the CCK on this recognition.
This, indeed, is a commendable step in making the telecommunication
sector more relative and vibrant, though there is still a lot to be
done for further improvement of this sector in Kenya.

Good work

On 28/10/2009, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> True that.
>
> CCK has come a long way and deserve the recognition.  Nevertheless, i
> believe they can and will be doing better.
>
> regards.
>
> walu.

Solomon Mburu
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi
Cell: (+254-0) 735 431041

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://dawn-in-kenya.blogspot.com
https://smiley2.wordpress.com