[kictanet] Content is king, long live the king

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Sat Oct 10 02:47:15 EAT 2009

Robert,
You are behind news.  When we launched the Digital Village in Kangundo, the ten computers were occupied by people respoding to PSC online adverts.  Online applications have been going on for some time now.  In Western Kenya people get their abstract as well as P3 forms from the Digital Villages.

On 0800 and other emergency numbers there is work going on.  We can not do all these things overnight but somethings are happenibg.

Regards

Ndemo.
Sent from my BlackBerry®