[kictanet] TEAMS an open circuit

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Fri Oct 9 10:15:49 EAT 2009

Robert,
I think it is too early to make such conlusions.  It is not easy in any organization to simply digitize or push people in that directions.  It is war.

I have spent three years fighting to keep the project a life.  My commitment to local content are still firm and execution is underway.  Once the shared service platform is ready, you will see visible change.  The registries in Lands, Judiciary, Motor Vehicle registration, Company Registry and Imigration are all in various stages of procurement process.

Change my brother is resisted every where.  Those like youself who want to run, please run.  We'll support you.  On pricing give it a few days and hopefully all will be fine.

Regards

Ndemo.
Sent from my BlackBerry®