[kictanet] FW: GUN IN CELLPHONE DECOY - BE CAREFUL

Akich Kwach kwach at archway-productions.com
Wed Oct 7 10:35:16 EAT 2009

It is amazing how criminals are also moving fast with "Innovation". If the trend picks up, very soon cellphones will be blacklisted at the airports and banks as wellas VIP gatherings. Recently I read in the press (think CNN) that international criminals are now moving away from the popular AK 47 and that the Russian company balance sheet is shaky.

Akich Kwach