[kictanet] World War III could be fought on Internet, says ITU head

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:01:55 EAT 2009

you are right Dr Siganga with all this environmental degradation the next
world war will definitely be fought with stones since they are in abundance,
with localization of the internet shutting it down will be a tall order :-)

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM, waudo siganga <emailsignet at mailcan.com>wrote:

>  Is this just catchy headlines? I'm not sure any war can be done on the
> net because it is too easy to shut it down to stop such a "war". I know
> McTim will be on my neck but someone sometime back said the next world war
> will be fought with stones.
>

> On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 06:59 +0300, "Harry Hare" <
> harry at africanedevelopment.org> wrote:
>
> FYI...
>

> http://www.cio.co.ke/index.php/view-all-main-stories/231-world-war-iii-could-be-fought-on-internet-says-itu-head.html
>
> Kindest Regards
> Harry
>
> *African eDevelopment Resource Centre
> *eDevelopment House  : :  604 Limuru Road
> Old Muthaiga  : : P O Box 49475 00100
> Nairobi : : Kenya
> T +254 20 3741646/7 : :  C +254 725 650044
>
> Training :  : Research:  :Consultancy:  : Publishing

Barrack O. Otieno
Administrative Manager
Afriregister Ltd (Ke)
P.o.Box 21682