[kictanet] Visit my Netlog profile

Thomas Senaji noreply at netlogmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:12:26 EAT 2009

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=518182117&id=1&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTE0NjA3NzE4NTgmaT10OTE_

Cheers,
Thomas

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=518182117&id=2&url=-L2dvL25vbWFpbHMvaW52aXRlL2VtYWlsPS1hMmxqZEdGdVpYUkFiR2x6ZEhNdWEybGpkR0Z1WlhRdWIzSXVhMlVfJmNvZGU9MDA5NjY5MzImaWQ9MTQ2MDc3MTg1OCZpPXQ5Mg__