[kictanet] TEAMS and Open ended circuit

kai wulff kai.wulff at kdn.co.ke
Fri Oct 2 20:26:36 EAT 2009

To add to Robert ...

I agree we should have had free cross connect in the U.A.E. (actually when
we joined we thought it would be a one off).

This was an ambitious project and something got lost "in translation".

As for onward ... I think the way it is, allowing us to choose different
routes and redundancies is not a bad idea!

What I forgot to mention .. Whatever bandwidth is purchased through the
Submarine Systems carries a W/H tax ...

Kai