[kictanet] NCA Board member gives its price target as an E1 for US$100-500

kai wulff kai.wulff at kdn.co.ke
Mon Nov 30 17:30:14 EAT 2009

This is a different debate about the banking system .. If you ask me,
protection of the banks caused and will continue to cause a problem.

Let us stick to simple products like IP .. At least this can't be borrowed
or bubbled ..

As a X-Mas Present .. What would you say if I gave DSL and Butterfly for
free for December?

Kai